Vietnam Dota

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Vietnamese dota players.

2 posters

Qualifier Earns Win After Losing Tour Card

ROYIC

Qualifier Earns Win After Losing Tour Card Empty Qualifier Earns Win After Losing Tour Card

Post  ROYIC Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 am

ugg boots leading or sharing the lead after each of the first three rounds, Atwal shot a three-under 67 in the final round. He finished at 20-under 260 and earned $918,000 — more than double the amount he had earned this year, the reason his future on tour had been in jeopardy.I don’t have a card. I don’t have anything. Just go out there and free-wheel it, and that’s what I did this week.

cheap ugg boots a few dizzying moments late in a low-scoring day, seven players shared the lead at 18 under. Atwal reclaimed the lead with a birdie on No. 14, then made his move on the par-3 16th, plopping his tee shot 6 feet from the hole and rolling in his birdie putt to move to 20 under.

buy ugg boots the Tradition in Sun River, Ore., for the second time in three years, closing with a 69 for a one-stroke victory over Michael Allen and Chien Soon Lu in the fourth of the Champions Tour’s five majors.Many players came to the Wyndham Championship hoping for a push into the PGA Tour’s playoffs.
    enabreeze

Qualifier Earns Win After Losing Tour Card Empty jewelry

Post  enabreeze Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Just go out there and free-wheel it, and that’s what I did this week a few dizzying moments late in a low-scoring day for tiffany jewelry.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:43 am