Vietnam Dota

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Vietnamese dota players.

Chen admitted that the cursor on the charitable response is too hasty challenge

momomi1111

Chen admitted that the cursor on the charitable response is too hasty challenge Empty Chen admitted that the cursor on the charitable response is too hasty challenge

Post  momomi1111 Sun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

CCTV in the evening of May 8 broadcast of "Face to Face " interview,GHD iv styler collection Chen spoke about his charity cursor path. Started in 1998, the road of charity, Chen has received the cursor is currently more than 1,500 types of certificates. Chen cursor does not hide his desire of honor, and he admitted: "If a million and a certificate to choose between, I would definitely choose the latter. "Chen told reporters that the cursor, since 1998, he started a charity of the road. "I do business that year earned more than two hundred thousand, I took out a thirty thousand yuan aid seriously ill children in Anhui. the second year and earnings, I built a 4.8 km contributions road. "In 2003, Chen founded the cursor use of renewable resources in Jiangsu Whampoa Limited, the charity is also growing in volume. According to Chen,GHD pure white styler the cursor 42, introduced himself to charitable activities over the years has been retained notes. Chen provided a cursor in the books, the records of the years from 1998 to 2010, the accumulated 1.413 billion yuan donated funds and materials.Neatly placed in the face of various honorary certificate, Chen cursor is still a high profile. "These are the proper channels I get, nothing shady. For me, one hundred million yuan may soon spent, and the certificate is permanent. like honor and not a bad thing, not for medals Locked in the cupboard, but to show. "Previously questioned by the media "charity water ", Chen cursor where the company Whampoa Earthquake Disaster Mitigation Training Centre,GHD new colour collection built by Chen cursor home public farmers market and the ownership of old activity center, became the focus of media attention and questions.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am