Vietnam Dota

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Vietnamese dota players.

Jimmie Johnson takes pole at Bristol as focus turns to Chase

ROYIC

Jimmie Johnson takes pole at Bristol as focus turns to Chase Empty Jimmie Johnson takes pole at Bristol as focus turns to Chase

Post  ROYIC Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

ugg boots more proud of our performance these last six races than if we had a dominant car and we were out winning races but not scoring as many points," said Edwards, who has reeled off six consecutive top 10s to put his No. 99 Ford solidly within range of a berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup. "I say that because in 2008 we won more races than anybody else. I know what that feels like.

cheap ugg boots half the drivers ranked in the top 12 still winless, one of the prevailing questions was whether dethroning Johnson would be any less satisfying without a victory.Not in the least bit," said Tony Stewart, who qualified fourth just ahead of Ryan Newman and behind Joey Logano. "I'll take the check. I'll take the trophy. I don't care if I didn't finish in the top-10 the last 10 weeks if I got enough points to win the championship.

buy ugg boots a part of the sport long enough to know that under the old points system you couldn't have failures. But you could win a championship because of somebody else's failures, engine failures or tire problems. And so do you want to win a championship that way? Not necessarily, but you'll take it. Do I want to win the championship without having a win? No. But I'll still take it and take it proudly.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm